Rice Paper Rolls
The amount of fillings will depend on how many people you are serving and how much filling you use in each roll. Feel free to change up the fillings and the dipping sauce.
- 1 package Nutrisoy Organic Tofu, cut into 1 cm strips
- 2 tablespoons Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 2 teaspoons Ceres Sriracha Chilli Sauce
- 1 teaspoons Lotus Light Agave Syrup
- Wholegrain Brown Rice Vermicelli Noodles
- carrots, cut into matchsticks
- cucumber, cut into thin strips
- capsicum, cut into thin strips
- fresh mint leaves, sliced lengthwise
- chopped peanuts
- chopped chives
- sweet chilli sauce, for dipping
1. Whisk together the Braggs Aminos, sriracha and agave to make a marinade.
Coat the tofu in the marinade. (You can do allow the tofu to marinade overnight or for a few hours if you desire.)
Cook in an air fryer for 15 minutes at 200°C, turning halfway through. (Can also pan cook in a little oil until browned.)
Set aside to cool.
2. Cook/soak the vermicelli according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the veggies (makes it easier if they are all the same length).
4. Partially fill a flat shallow dish, wide enough for your rice paper, with warm water.
Working on one roll at a time, soak a piece of rice paper in the warm water for a few seconds. It doesn’t need to be completely soft as it will continue to soften while you fill. Remove the paper from the water and place in a flat plate or other surface.
Lay your fillings, starting with the vermicelli, across the bottom of the paper about 1/3 of the way up.
Fold the bottom of the paper over the fillings, fold the sides in and roll.
Continue until you’ve made the desired number of rolls.
(Rolls can be kept moist for a little while by covering with a damp tea towel.)
5. Serve with sweet chilli sauce for dipping.